Tuesday 29 December 2009

Here we go again!!!! And again!!!!

Oh well it was all looking too good to be true I guess. Heaven forbid that Rob should be allowed to enjoy the holidays with his loved ones at home!!!

A certain British tabloid published pap pics this morning of our boy out in London with his sister Lizzy. Ok they were on the street and the pics look like they were taken from a distance but even so. And no I'm not putting the link up, or telling you which paper. As I said before I'm not peddling their crap.

The thing that makes me cross this time is the fact that it wasn't just Rob getting papped, it was his family as well. I know that if you're involved with someone so famous, on whatever level, then you have to expect to be considered collateral damage where these things are concerned. But it's still hard on those around him. And he must feel so guilty that he's indirectly inflicting this on them.

I hope this was a one off. And the fact that he's been home a week and this is the first time it's happened is a small victory. But it shouldn't be happening at all.

So come on ladies (and gents, yes I know you're out there) start making noise again!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment